Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-10-2009, 02:54 PM   #1
pking36330
FT Parent PT Reader
pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Shocked by how much I've read on an iPod Touch received as a gift!
Soundview Executive Book Summaries

I don't know how many business ebook readers are members of the Mobileread forum, but Soundview Executive Book Summaries is listing ebook formats now as another delivery format for their service.
Announcing new ebook formats for Soundview summaries. Soundview's full library of digital summaries is now available in .mobi and .txt formats, for use with the Amazon Kindle® and Sony® e-book readers plus many others.
Subscribe Now to begin enjoying these convenient new formats.
This is Cliff Notes for Biz Books. Somewhat expensive unless you must be conversant with all the latest business concepts, theories, and initiatives. Then it's less expensive and less time consuming than acquiring and reading the full texts.
pking36330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:52 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
MobileRead Members:

THIS IS A SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE THAT INVOLVES AN EXCHANGE OF MONEY AND INFORMATION.

Carefully read all material to determine if this service meets your needs.

Don (Moderator)
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:14 PM   #3
pking36330
FT Parent PT Reader
pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
MobileRead Members:

THIS IS A SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE THAT INVOLVES AN EXCHANGE OF MONEY AND INFORMATION.

Carefully read all material to determine if this service meets your needs.

Don (Moderator)
Don,
Did I do something wrong posting this? I got an email indicating they were now publishing their product in "ebook" formats and thought it was a resource some Mobileread forum members might be interested in. I did mention it was expensive.

What or where should I have posted this to avoid your wrath?
Old 11-11-2009, 01:05 PM   #4
jinlo
aka coco jinlo
jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just purchased Sony 505, but alas, it is for the wife
Quote:
Originally Posted by pking36330 View Post
Don,
Did I do something wrong posting this? I got an email indicating they were now publishing their product in "ebook" formats and thought it was a resource some Mobileread forum members might be interested in. I did mention it was expensive.

What or where should I have posted this to avoid your wrath?
I could be wrong here (it happens sometimes) but I don't think Don was giving you wrath. I think he was just offering some basic advice for everyone to take care and for each user to ensure they understood what was being offered. With this being the "Deals and Freebies" section, someone might have jumped in without looking and I think his post was offered to help people avoid that. That's how I read it anyway.

As for wrath, if he said "Revenge is a dish best served cold. It is very cold in space" and then shot you with a phaser bank, that would be wrath.
jinlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:17 PM   #5
pking36330
FT Parent PT Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinlo View Post
With this being the "Deals and Freebies" section, someone might have jumped in without looking and I think his post was offered to help people avoid that. That's how I read it anyway.
Thanks, I hope you are correct. I guess I shouldn't have read the forum title and description so carefully. I was under the impression this was where we are supposed to post Resources as well as Deals and Freebies. I should have known better than read the instructions listed at the top of this page/forum:

Deals, Freebies, and Resources Find hot e-book deals and freebies, and other noteworthy e-books resources