Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-17-2008, 09:06 PM   #1
macthekitten
Enthusiast
macthekitten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.macthekitten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.macthekitten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS700
PRS-700 User Guide?

HI there!

I just got the new 700 as an early christmas present (yay!!) and inside there's the "quick start" guide, but no user guide as promised.

I don't really want to ship it back to get it, any ideas where I can get a copy online? I googled it but didn't have much luck

thanks!
macthekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 09:10 PM   #2
Server
Anti-Narcissist
Server has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Server has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Server has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Server has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: SØNY6
CDROM
Server is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 09:11 PM   #3
macthekitten
Enthusiast
macthekitten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.macthekitten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.macthekitten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS700
thanks - but I'm a mac ;( thank heavens for Calibre!

and DUH I went to the sony website LOL and boom there it was

I promise I'm not completely dense
macthekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 10:01 PM   #4
porkupan
Fanatic
porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by macthekitten View Post
thanks - but I'm a mac
Well, I hope some web browser works on a Mac. I assume your Mac can display Adobe Acrobat files.
porkupan is offline   Reply With Quote