Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 04-09-2010, 02:22 PM   #1
DebbiM
Enthusiast
DebbiM is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!DebbiM is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!DebbiM is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!DebbiM is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!DebbiM is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!DebbiM is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!DebbiM is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!DebbiM is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!DebbiM is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!DebbiM is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!DebbiM is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kindle
Great Private Eye Novel Set in DC

If you enjoy private detective novels coming straight from the Raymond Chandler camp, RUSSIAN ROULETTE could be just what you're looking for.

This book is part of a series of Hannibal Jones mysteries by Austin Camacho.

What I really love is that Camacho portrays Hannibal (a black PI) as a polished and competent, yet streetwise, character. A great combination of traits! Plus you get to see DC from a local's perspective. (Not all the action is on Capitol Hill and in the White House. )

The plot--whew!--well, it's got twists and turns galore and will keep you hungry to know what comes next and where it all leads.

My full review is posted on my blog here: http://thebookgrrl.blogspot.com/2010...ou-around.html

Check it out!

Best,
Debbi
IDENTITY CRISIS
CHESAPEAKE CRIMES: THEY HAD IT COMIN'
http://www.debbimack.com
DebbiM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 02:24 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Do you have any commercial connection with this book?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-16-2010, 05:43 PM   #3
DebbiM
Enthusiast
DebbiM is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!DebbiM is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!DebbiM is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!DebbiM is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!DebbiM is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!DebbiM is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!DebbiM is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!DebbiM is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!DebbiM is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!DebbiM is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!DebbiM is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kindle
Re: Great DC private eye novel

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Do you have any commercial connection with this book?
Nope. I bought it for Kindle with my own money and everything.

I only review books I like. Why read stuff that's bad, when there are so many great books out there?

Debbi Mack
Identity Crisis
DebbiM is offline   Reply With Quote