Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-08-2010, 09:19 PM   #1
fraynelson
fraynelson began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
K2 with 2.3 software not connecting to USB port

I have a Sony Vaio that originally had Vista Premium. In those beautiful, golden days, my Kindle 2 used to work perfectly fine via USB. Then I upgraded to Win 7 Premium. The maximum I can achieve is Win 7 recognising the Kindle as a "K:" drive, but then there is no way for it to open the Kindle's folders.

I have perused this forum and every bit of information I have been able to gather so far, and have tried the usual resetting, changing the USP port... to no effect. Any ideas?
fraynelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:22 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I think I read that re-starting your computer with the K2 connected to it works. If it doesn't, contact Amazon for assistance.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
usb, windows 7