Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 02-18-2014, 10:16 PM   #1
helf
Zealot
helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Entourage Pocket eDGe, Entourage eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Adobe Reader 10.6.1 is last working release for PE

Hi, all. I had Adobe Reader on my PE but forgot to reinstall it in my latest round of muckery. The app store version wouldn't install so I had to go track down the last release that would. This turns out to be 10.6.1. You can get it from here - ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader...d/10.x/10.6.1/

It is really fast on my PE and the text reflow works extremely well. I prefer it over every other PDF viewer that I had tested out on the PE. It has the best rendering quality for images and has been the fastest to render, as well.
helf is offline   Reply With Quote