Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-24-2013, 11:31 AM   #1
jmilica
Banned
jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Kindle PW
Amazon starts Paperwhite international shipping for both WiFi only and 3G version

list of countries here
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...cm_cd_asin_lnk

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...cm_cd_asin_lnk
jmilica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:46 PM   #2
ScottCaanFan
ScottCaanFan began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch
Hmm I am contemplating if I should switch to PW..I bought a Kobo Glo end last year because it looked like the PW would take some time to be released for my country, but it's finally available..just hearing about all the screen problems makes me hesitant..I love Kindle..got several already, Kobo Glo is awesome, but Kindles are easier to use is my experience..so I'm very tempted..plus I love that the PW now also has cover view. Just curious...screensavers what are they on the PW? Still Dead authors? Or like with the Kobo do you get to see the last book you've read or are reading?
ScottCaanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:17 PM   #3
jmilica
Banned
jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Can mods please delete this thread, since it's already posted here
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=203682
Old 01-24-2013, 02:18 PM   #4
jmilica
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottCaanFan View Post
Hmm I am contemplating if I should switch to PW..I bought a Kobo Glo end last year because it looked like the PW would take some time to be released for my country, but it's finally available..just hearing about all the screen problems makes me hesitant..I love Kindle..got several already, Kobo Glo is awesome, but Kindles are easier to use is my experience..so I'm very tempted..plus I love that the PW now also has cover view. Just curious...screensavers what are they on the PW? Still Dead authors? Or like with the Kobo do you get to see the last book you've read or are reading?
Screensavers are pens and pencils, it's rather cool. I love my PW and people started getting new ones which have no problems. Browse here in Kindle threads and you'll see more and more satisfied new PW owners.
check here
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...8&postcount=19

Last edited by jmilica; 01-24-2013 at 02:20 PM.