Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-08-2010, 07:12 PM   #1
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
More Elizabeth Peters Peabody series $1.99 at Sony Bookstore

Just saw these two for sale at $1.99, for those who are collecting the series:
http://ebookstore.sony.com/search?&page=1&perpage=10&sortDirection=0&filters= 4294919194+13&in_merch=Homepage_$1.99 Elizabeth Peters_1

The Snake, the Crocodile and the Dog
The Last Camel Died at Noon

I already got these in ereader format at Fictionwise a couple months back, and "freed" and converted them to epub so I could read them on my new Sony 300. These prices are even better than what I paid, but one never knows... gotta grab them when I can!
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:31 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Thanks for the heads up

For anyone that still wants last months two $1.99 books Kobo still has them at that price...
Crocodile On The Sandbank
The Hippopotamus Pool

EDIT: Also Amazon has the last two and these new ones all at $1.99

Last edited by AnemicOak; 06-08-2010 at 07:34 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-08-2010, 09:48 PM   #3
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
Thanks for that info, AnemicOak - I haven't gotten into the habit of checking Amazon and Kobo -- a combination of laziness and trying in vain to control my ebook-buying at the Sony store and Fictionwise, which are bad enough influences. However, I don't think I can go wrong buying my favourite authors at $2 a pop.
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:50 PM   #4
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I just wish book 5 (The Deeds of the Disturber) would come out as an ebook. Kind of hurts the whole series to have that one missing. Someone posted (here or on Amazon I can't remember) that they contacted the publisher of the pb and were told they didn't have the rights for it.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote