Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-26-2010, 06:31 AM   #1
Marduk
Marduk began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Kindle MP3 Shuffle? [Kindle 3]

Is there anyways to for the kindle's music player to shuffle the music instead of play it in the listed order?

I know you can add music to the audiobook folder, but that still doesn't allow you to shuffle the music and it stops you from having music playing in the background, while reading.

If there is any possible way to accomplish this, I would appreciate the help.
Marduk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 10:54 PM   #2
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=113197
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert