Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 07-05-2008, 02:44 PM   #1
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Question on display

First, let me thank you, all of you involved with this site for sharing your knowledge so freely.

Now, when I download most books from here, for instance the Philo Vance mysteries, onto my Kindle, whether I download directly from the Kindle or to my laptop first, they will not appear alphabetically by author, even tho I have that setting enabled. All books go directly to last page.

Is there a way to 'make' them sort by author? Besides threatening them with physical force?
Thanks.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 05:06 PM   #2
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
On my Sony, #2 is out of sequence.
I do believe that HarryT is planning a v.2 in the fulness of time (or so he has mentioned). Therefore, it might be worth PM-ing him, so that he can edit the metadata when he has the time and inclination to update.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote