Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 03-26-2011, 05:16 PM   #1
avezunchik
avezunchik began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook 301, Nokia N810
used black pocket book 360 + accesories

Hi I am selling my used pocketbook 360 in a great shape. The screen was broken once and it was repaired for $100. Now it is fully functioning item.
(It is about 1 year old)

Additionally I am including
1. Charger
2. Warranty card
3. 2 g micro SD card
4. lanyard
4. Case. The case was bought from Sony and manually adapted to the size.
Quite comfortable.

I'd like for this item $120 + shipping. I can ship anywhere, but you can decide what shipping service I can use. ( I am in USA) I am not going to
do any profit on shipping so we can choose the best for you.
photos are attached
PS. There is no cover on the photos but of course the cover is also included
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0052.jpg
Views:	338
Size:	653.7 KB
ID:	69019   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0054.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	752.4 KB
ID:	69020   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0056.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	730.8 KB
ID:	69021  

Last edited by avezunchik; 03-26-2011 at 05:19 PM.
avezunchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 05:39 PM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I have moved your thread to the correct forum for a sale.

Glad to see that after your other post (Pocketbook 360 for parts) you were able to get it repaired.

Members: Please read the sticky thread (Rules) at the top of this forum.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-17-2012, 01:43 PM   #3
wfepley
wfepley began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi, Avezunchik: I know it's been a long time since you posted. Is your 360 still up for sale?
Thanks, wfepley.
wfepley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 02:40 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:24 PM   #5
Ladyrixx
Zealot
Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro, Kobo Mini, Nook Glowlight 2, Kobo Forma
Has this pocketbook ever been sold? Or is this person still on the forum?
Ladyrixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-10-2012, 09:43 PM   #6
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Member hasn't returned since September 2011.

Marked as Ended - moderator
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote