Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 06-09-2012, 09:08 PM   #1
don26812
don26812 began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Convert iPad eBook to Nook Using calibre

I have just published an eBook on Amazon that I assume is available for both the iPad and Kindle Fire. This is my first effort, and I probably did everything wrong. I bought a copy for myself and have it on my iPad.

I have calibre installed and see how it can convert from one format to another. But frankly, I can't get past the import step.

Is it possible to do what I want to? Any help doing this with calibre is geatly appreciated.

TIA

Don
don26812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 03:03 AM   #2
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Welcome to MobileRead Forums, Don

Could I suggest that you move your post to the calibre conversion forum? That's where the experts are to be found.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calbre, convert, ipad, nook