Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-28-2013, 06:25 PM   #1
JeremyBenson
Writer and Blogger!
JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Computer
Hey, I'm Jeremy

Hey,

I'm Jeremy. I write and blog! I'm having a bit of trouble posting so I figured I had better try dropping an intro in here, and see if its why my other posts aren't being accepted. :P

Hope all is well!
JeremyBenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:30 PM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-28-2013, 07:19 PM   #3
eReaderPerks
Groupie
eReaderPerks began at the beginning.

Device: kindle kobo and nook
Welcome, Jeremy!

Lorie
eReaderPerks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:40 PM   #4
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Well hello Jeremy, my name is Jeremy. Nice to hear from another Jeremy.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:38 PM   #5
JeremyBenson
Writer and Blogger!
JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

haha, that's funny... So many Jeremy's haha..

Thanks for the welcoming guys.

I'm having a bit of trouble. I posted a topic in MOBI forum hoping to get help with some html code that wasn't compiling into an e-book properly, but my post isn't getting posted. Any ideas?
Advert
Old 01-29-2013, 06:08 AM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I'm checking into it.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:14 AM   #7
JeremyBenson
Writer and Blogger!

Awesome, thanks There's one post I added a Sig too, I should have clue into it that I couldn't do that, but then I read the rules, so there should be a second post with the same info just removed the manual sig...
Old 01-29-2013, 07:31 AM   #8
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyBenson View Post
Awesome, thanks There's one post I added a Sig too, I should have clue into it that I couldn't do that, but then I read the rules, so there should be a second post with the same info just removed the manual sig...

You're not allowed a sig; in fact, new members are unable to create sig lines due to the propensity of spamming.

Perhaps you mean links. Again, when a new member joins and starts posting links, then this is often found to be spam with spammy intentions.

Your post is now available.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:14 AM   #9
JeremyBenson
Writer and Blogger!

Thanks Dr Drib I understand.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:16 AM   #10
JeremyBenson
Writer and Blogger!

Hmm, I can't seem to find my post. I did a forum search too and the only thing showing up is this thread...
Old 01-29-2013, 03:31 PM   #11
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
If you left click on your user name (to the left) you will get a drop down list. Left click on "Find More Posts by JeremyBenson" and you will have a page listing your posts.

Help With Mobi HTML Source Code
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:42 PM   #12
JeremyBenson
Writer and Blogger!

Lol, I searched my profile too...I did find what you were talking about, thanks for the info
Old 01-30-2013, 09:04 AM   #13
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Jeremy and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:48 AM   #14
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote