Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-14-2011, 09:47 PM   #1
metzgeca
metzgeca began at the beginning.

Device: none
$25 Sony ebookstore gift card

Hi,
I bought a $25 sony ebookstore gift card for a relative-in-law who I was told was getting an ereader. Turns out, she did not and doesn't want the card. I can't return it, and I don't know anyone with a sony ereader. I even tried the websites that buy unwanted gift cards, and I can't find one that takes these. I'm broke these days, and I just want my money back. Is there anyone who would like to buy it from me? I'll take paypal for payment.
Thanks,
Cathy
metzgeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 06:17 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 11:33 AM   #3
metzgeca
metzgeca began at the beginning.

Device: none
I read the sticky, and I'm glad you are warning people and being careful. I am a member of a different forum for petowners, and we do the same thing. I admit, I joined your forum so I could sell this card. For personal reasons, as well as financial, I really want to get rid of it, and I can't find anyone who will take it. I am really not a scammer--I just want to get some money back that I shouldn't have spent for such an awful person in the first place. Long story. However, if no one is interested in purchasing from me, since I am brand new to the forum, can anyone at least give me some idea of any gift card buy-back websites that might take it? Or any other ideas for where to sell it?

Thanks,
Cathy
metzgeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 06:00 AM   #4
mbelec
Addict
mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, Ipad 3
I've seen these for sale on ebay, so you might try to sell it there.
mbelec is offline   Reply With Quote