Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 03-01-2012, 10:05 PM   #1
thetaoofrecovery
thetaoofrecovery began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Exporting notes/highlights

I'm aware that I can go to the mykindle site on Amazon and review my highlights/notes from books that I've loaded via Amazon. But what about my sideloaded books? How can I export notes from those since those books don't even show up on the mykindle book list? Thanks!
thetaoofrecovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:27 AM   #2
thetaoofrecovery
thetaoofrecovery began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Alright, with a little research and prodding around w/ my file explorer I found that the highlights/notes are created into a companion .mbp file. Anyone know of a good program that I might install on kindle and/or pc to read/organize these?
thetaoofrecovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-03-2012, 11:32 AM   #3
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Buy the Springpad App from the Amazon store and place a link to their internet address on your desktop. Then type notes into it on the Kindle Fire and they will automatically appear on the desktop link.

It works the other way as well. Type into the desktop link and they will appear in the Kindle Fire.

When you accumulate a lot of notes, copy and paste them into a Word document (perhaps edit them into an outline). Then you can upload them as a fully searchable document to the Kindle Fire via your account at Amazon.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote