Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-15-2011, 09:55 AM   #1
ChrisHoward
ChrisHoward can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.ChrisHoward can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.ChrisHoward can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.ChrisHoward can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.ChrisHoward can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.ChrisHoward can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.ChrisHoward can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.ChrisHoward can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.ChrisHoward can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.ChrisHoward can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.ChrisHoward can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: iPad, Kindle 2, Sony Reader
Seaborn - Contemporary/epic fantasy, strong female protagonist

Hi everyone,

My first published novel Seaborn (Juno Books, 2008) is back in print on Kindle and Nook for $2.99--soon to be on other platforms and formats. This is part of a three book series, but has always read well on its own.

I also have new cover art!

Seaborn is contemporary fantasy with an epic fantasy bent. I assure you there are no mermaid tails even though it's been described as "Dune meets the Little Mermaid"--just lots of intrigue, underwater battles, armies of drowned dead, cargo ship hijacking, freedom fighters, and blood in the water.

Direct links to Amazon and Nook--I'll update this post when I have the other formats going:

http://www.amazon.com/Seaborn-ebook/dp/B0041OSB7A

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Sea.../2940012261526

Onward and downward!

Chris Howard
More stories, art, book info and my blog on my site:
http://www.saltwaterwitch.com
ChrisHoward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 06:26 PM   #2
ChrisHoward
ChrisHoward can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.ChrisHoward can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.ChrisHoward can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.ChrisHoward can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.ChrisHoward can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.ChrisHoward can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.ChrisHoward can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.ChrisHoward can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.ChrisHoward can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.ChrisHoward can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.ChrisHoward can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: iPad, Kindle 2, Sony Reader
Seaborn is available on Samshwords!

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/49931

Seaborn is the middle part of Kassandra’s story--that begins with Saltwater Witch and concludes with Seaborn's sequel, Sea Throne.

Seaborn is a contemporary fantasy about the loss of freedom. There are two heroines. One, Corina Lairsey has just lost all physical control, and her story is about how she fights, convinces, bargains with the evil inside in order to get her self back. The other is Kassandra, who is from the sea, but has grown up in Nebraska in exile. She has the opposite problem Corina has. Kassandra’s one of the most powerful things from the sea, but she’s the product of others’ manipulations, following a path to the throne she’s not sure she wants to take, struggling to be certain that any motive in her head is really her own.
ChrisHoward is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
epic fantasy, fantasy sci-fi, kindle, nook, ocean