Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-01-2013, 07:13 PM   #286
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Tır
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakawakawaka View Post
stuff... stuff.. stuff...
Quote:
Credits. Twobob, Ixtab, StepK, et al.
Spoiler:

Thanks to KNC1 for download authentication support.
wakawakawaka for testing the DX prerequsites.
Yifan was the original chap whoms configs we parse.
All the unsung demo authors whose work we draw from on a daily basis.
And everyone else along the way.
Thanks mate
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:14 PM   #287
wakawakawaka
wakawakawaka does all things with Zen-like beautywakawakawaka does all things with Zen-like beautywakawakawaka does all things with Zen-like beautywakawakawaka does all things with Zen-like beautywakawakawaka does all things with Zen-like beautywakawakawaka does all things with Zen-like beautywakawakawaka does all things with Zen-like beautywakawakawaka does all things with Zen-like beautywakawakawaka does all things with Zen-like beautywakawakawaka does all things with Zen-like beautywakawakawaka does all things with Zen-like beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Nope. This message means that you have to install the developer certificates.

Unless I'm totally wrong, there should also be an update package for your device, so install it and try again.

(The DX devices are somewhat different from the rest, so maybe you already did that and are still getting the error. If that is the case, well... I didn't say anything, and will shut up.)
Did install via directions in OP, however will run everything again because didn't have active content enabled prior. Update in 5
wakawakawaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2013, 07:38 PM   #288
wakawakawaka
wakawakawaka does all things with Zen-like beautywakawakawaka does all things with Zen-like beautywakawakawaka does all things with Zen-like beautywakawakawaka does all things with Zen-like beautywakawakawaka does all things with Zen-like beautywakawakawaka does all things with Zen-like beautywakawakawaka does all things with Zen-like beautywakawakawaka does all things with Zen-like beautywakawakawaka does all things with Zen-like beautywakawakawaka does all things with Zen-like beautywakawakawaka does all things with Zen-like beauty

(longer than 5...) Ok, rerun and runs. Success. Thanks errybody, looks good!
Old 02-01-2013, 07:39 PM   #289
twobob
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

YAY!!!!

Thanks mate
Old 02-01-2013, 07:41 PM   #290
wakawakawaka

Thank you!
I can also quickly confirm the USBnet helper extension working great on my DXG 3.2.1 - that's very handy as the ;debugOn stuff seemed to be broken.
Advert
Old 02-01-2013, 07:45 PM   #291
twobob

Quote:
2.5.8?
Yes. Vanilla.
Old 02-01-2013, 07:46 PM   #292
twobob

Quote:
Thank you!
I can also quickly confirm the USBnet helper extension working great on my DXG 3.2.1 - that's very handy as the ;debugOn stuff seemed to be broken.
Excellent. making the helpers work on all models (should be fairly easy actually) is on the cards... some bits already do (as you have discovered)
Old 02-01-2013, 07:53 PM   #293
tr071
tr071 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Hi. This is really amazing work. Thanks a lot!
I'm using a kindle 3 keyboard which was jailbroken a long time ago, the jailbreak version is . I installed 0.10.N. But after I install this Unified Application Launcher, version 0.2.3, the error message is something like "You didn't jailbreak yet".

Do I need to upgrade to the newest 0.11.N? how can I get it work?

Thanks a lot!
tr071 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:55 PM   #294
twobob

Quote:
Originally Posted by tr071 View Post
I'm using a kindle 3 keyboard which was jailbroken a long time ago, the jailbreak version is . I installed 0.10.N. But after I install this Unified Application Launcher, version 0.2.3, the error message is something like "You didn't jailbreak yet".

Thanks a lot!
"Kindlet Jailbreak Not installed"? maybe?

install the Kindlet Jailbreak from the pre-requsites package for your device type.

- if you already did that - please indicate that : )
Old 02-01-2013, 07:55 PM   #295
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr071 View Post

Thanks a lot!
Install the " PREREQUISITES" - Read first post for details.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:43 PM   #296
twobob

Fixed up indirection.
Silent script Update.
Evolved Logo.
Docs Bump.
Pagination now "rolls-around".

hours of twiddles of the readme and new pics.
Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	logo-small.png
Views:	224
Size:	134.4 KB
ID:	100532  
Old 02-02-2013, 01:04 AM   #297
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
About the logo: Why is there the repeated KUALKUAL in there, and what does that mean?
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:45 AM   #298
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
About the logo: Why is there the repeated KUALKUAL in there, and what does that mean?
renaming the thread maybe a good idea

thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:49 AM   #299
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
KUAL is Kindle Unified Applications Launcher. BTW, I was surprised too when I saw this abbreviation.
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:12 AM   #300
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka View Post
KUAL is Kindle Unified Applications Launcher. BTW, I was surprised too when I saw this abbreviation.
It is pronounced: COOL
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle touch, kindle touch hacks, kindlet, kual, launcher, launcher add-ons, paperwhite, sqlite, unified