Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-14-2011, 01:34 AM   #1
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Show me your Pets! I need pix!

Ok! I am suffering from a lack of pet pictures around here. Everyone talks about kitty did this and doggie did that! But frankly there are not enough pictures of said kitties or doggies or any other pet for that matter.

Please please please post cute pix of your pets here so I can get my fix.

Here is a cute one of Mr M to start with. (naughty bloke is teasing him)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0718x.JPG
Views:	307
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	74304  
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 02:23 AM   #2
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
I think she looks like she's posing for the caberet poster, Le Chat Noir. Although she "looks" black. She leaves pale grey, almost white, hairs on anything black. I think she's the most gorgeous little stray shelter cat I ever did see.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	DSCN4137.JPG
Views:	316
Size:	998.2 KB
ID:	74305   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4140.JPG
Views:	275
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	74306   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4562.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	862.2 KB
ID:	74307  
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 02:27 AM   #3
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

sooooooooooo cute! She almost looks like she has feathers.
Old 07-14-2011, 02:41 AM   #4
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Ok, here's some of ours: The orange longhair is Buddy, the original slacker kitty, and the Siamese is, of course, Sinatra.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	buddygoofy2.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	74308   Click image for larger version

Name:	sinatradeskcloseup.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	74309   Click image for larger version

Name:	buddycouch.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	74310   Click image for larger version

Name:	sinatratable.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	74311  
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 02:50 AM   #5
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Here you go! Felicity doing what she does best... sleep and stare!

Stitchawl
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Pets1.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	424.8 KB
ID:	74314   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pets2.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	207.8 KB
ID:	74315  
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 03:12 AM   #6
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, GalaxyTab, BB Bold9700, BB 8300, Sony Clie, Palm Vx, Palm III
@SSnake: Great thread man! But currently I have no pets, other than the dust bunnies under my couch...

need to live vicariously through all you fine folks.
lestatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 03:15 AM   #7
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!

for all the cute pix. I am starting to feel better now I have had some kitty pix fix.

@lestatar If you can catch a cute one of your dust bunnies, I would still like to see!
Old 07-14-2011, 04:01 AM   #8
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lestatar View Post
@SSnake: Great thread man! But currently I have no pets, other than the dust bunnies under my couch...

need to live vicariously through all you fine folks.
It it were me, I'd start a dust bunny collection! It's OK to keep the collection under your bed. They are safer that way.

I have one of the world's largest collections of sea shells. I store them on beaches all around the globe. Perhaps you seen some of them in your travels?

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 04:06 AM   #9
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
sooooooooooo cute! She almost looks like she has feathers.
Thanks Sneaky. I bet she'd like to get her paws on some feathers!

I wonder what it is about reading and cats. It does seem that there are many more cat owners than dog owners on Mobileread.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 05:27 AM   #10
amward
Wizard
amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Eco Eclipse, Sony PRS 350 (pink), Ipod Touch, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolRaven View Post
Thanks Sneaky. I bet she'd like to get her paws on some feathers!

I wonder what it is about reading and cats. It does seem that there are many more cat owners than dog owners on Mobileread.
I think a lot of us have both.

I'll post some pics of my babies if I can work out how to do it.
amward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 05:59 AM   #11
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
You mean, pictures like these?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Kleintje_001.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	179.8 KB
ID:	74317   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rooie op stekels 2.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	153.1 KB
ID:	74318   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rooie op stekels.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	189.5 KB
ID:	74319   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kleintje_en_rooie.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	260.6 KB
ID:	74321   Click image for larger version

Name:	onschuldig.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	201.2 KB
ID:	74322   Click image for larger version

Name:	toch_niet.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	184.8 KB
ID:	74323  
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 06:18 AM   #12
amward
Wizard
amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Eco Eclipse, Sony PRS 350 (pink), Ipod Touch, Kindle Touch
yep,,,
amward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 08:29 AM   #13
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
@Sweetpea - your cats destroy cardboard too? Mine chew up and eat their cardboard scratching boxes! But still manage to leave lots of those little pieces on the carpet that clog the vacuum!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 08:36 AM   #14
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
OK - here's some more Stella pics. BTW - she turns 8 months old on Friday (and currently weighs 10 pounds).

Sammy is the B&W tuxedo - the oldest (7 years) - used to be the naughty misbehaving juvenile - but is now the grouchy old aunt cat.

Goldie is the middle cat in age (5 years) - sweet & shy - but gets a little jealous of Stella and throws hissy fits.

Stella is the "uber" kitten - sweet but huge - wants to play all the time.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	stellaSaturday1.jpeg
Views:	249
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	74332   Click image for larger version

Name:	stella-Sammy.JPG
Views:	267
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	74335   Click image for larger version

Name:	Goldie licks Stellas ear.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	201.4 KB
ID:	74336   Click image for larger version

Name:	stella drinks water.JPG
Views:	254
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	74337  
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:30 AM   #15
Lizzie in Ma
Connoisseur
Lizzie in Ma is a name known to allLizzie in Ma is a name known to allLizzie in Ma is a name known to allLizzie in Ma is a name known to allLizzie in Ma is a name known to allLizzie in Ma is a name known to allLizzie in Ma is a name known to allLizzie in Ma is a name known to allLizzie in Ma is a name known to allLizzie in Ma is a name known to allLizzie in Ma is a name known to all

Device: Nook, Kindle 3, Vizio 8" tablet runn and Samsung Galaxy running Aldiko

Percy Jackson

Arwen
Lizzie in Ma is offline   Reply With Quote