Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-03-2020, 03:22 PM   #1
Shenmue is life
Shenmue is life began at the beginning.

Device: Windows 10
Press Internet Browser key make the viewer scrolling

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a way to disable the macro associated with the Internet Browser key (which is part of the multimedia keys on a classic keyboard) in the Ebook Viewer.

The problem is the conflict:
If I press the key, it both opens a window in my browser (e.g. Firefox) and makes Ebook Viewer scrolling to the top, exactly the first page of the current chapter of the book.

But I don't want my book scrolling.

Last edited by Shenmue is life; 05-03-2020 at 03:25 PM.
Shenmue is life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 05:59 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@Shenmue is life - try removing all the shortcuts for "Scroll to the beginning of the book". Shortcuts are in the Preferences 'page'. If that fixes it define your own shortcut for that feature.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 02:35 PM   #3
Shenmue is life
Shenmue is life began at the beginning.

Device: Windows 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
@Shenmue is life - try removing all the shortcuts for "Scroll to the beginning of the book". Shortcuts are in the Preferences 'page'. If that fixes it define your own shortcut for that feature.

BR
It was precisely "Scroll to the beginning of the current document", thanks. The internet key is named "Home" button.
Shenmue is life is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ebook viewer, keyboard, shortcut