Notices

Old 09-16-2012, 12:32 AM   #1
michaelbr
Connoisseur
michaelbr began at the beginning.

Device: Android 12
Moon+ 1.8 pro dictionary question

Greetings all:
I have a tablet with Android 4.04, I've installed Moon+ pro, but I can't fine where's the dictionary. I have the following questions:
- how/where to find the dictionary?
- is it built-in or I can setup an external dictionary (such as Webster or Oxford)?
- is there a manual for Moon+? If so where can I find it (I tried to google it, but found nothing, maybe I'm not using the right keyword).
michaelbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:37 AM   #2
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Moon+ does not have it's own dictionary it supports 3rd party dictionaries

Currently the list is
ColorDict (my personal fav.)
Fora
Leo
Free Dictionary
ABBY Lingvo

Dictionary.com (online)
Customize (online) -- I don't know what that means, I suscpect you can point to a URL

I've only tried ColorDict and Fora, at the time the only two Moon+ supported they can both be found on the Google Play store and are both free apps.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-19-2012, 03:05 PM   #3
ehbendisdonc
ehbendisdonc began at the beginning.

Device: dell axim 51v, Google Nexus 7
I've the same question as the OP. I would like to install a good offline French dictionary to work with Moon+ on my Nexus 7. I'm new to Android, and was hoping for something at least as slick as the excellent Mobipocket on PDA, which worked seamlessly with commercial Mobi dictionaries.
I'm initially nervous of Colordict, as reviews talk of adware. I've installed Fora, but can't for the life of me figure out how to find and install a decent French dictionary. Can some kind soul please put me out of my misery?
ehbendisdonc is offline   Reply With Quote