Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-09-2012, 04:13 PM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Barnes & Noble coupon good on Nook accessories

I just got an e-mail from B&N with two coupons good through 2/12/2012. The two coupons are 15% off one item in store, and a $25 gift card with purchase of a Nook. Sadly, however, the coupons appear to be limited to me, or, at least, my e-mail is embedded in the URL.

BUT (!!!!) the reason I posted this is that in the e-mail, there is a splash that says:

Quote:
sweet news! Coupons are now good on NOOK accessories.
This is a departure from usual past policy - although once I did have a coupon that worked on Nook accessories, that was unusual. And, the way it's written, with the plural "coupons", makes it seem as if this might be a policy change, not just a one-time thing.

So, I thought I'd post this anyway, to give a heads-up to anyone that got the e-mail that it might be worth looking at it, and not just deleting it automatically, if you need some NOOK accessories. 15% isn't great, and the coupon still isn't good on Nook books, but it's better than nothing.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:03 PM   #2
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
My email says the same thing. Even the fine print has removed the accessory exclusion.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-11-2012, 01:42 AM   #3
kanoots
kanoots began at the beginning.

Device: nook first edition, nook simple touch
i used mine to buy my son a neoprene case for his ST. the cashier was going to deny my coupon without even trying it! and while i agree that 15% isnt much, it certainly helps!
kanoots is offline   Reply With Quote