Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 05-19-2007, 02:40 AM   #31
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetVicious
Hi kovidgoyal.

Could you tell us the website for clit. I Googled but clit it's a very used word
There's obviously a lot of people out there interested in converting LIT files, I guess!

HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 07:31 PM   #32
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Google for convert lit.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-22-2008, 07:07 AM   #33
Lucas2011
Lucas2011 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony prs505
sorry, im new to this forum, but where can i find the act program?
Lucas2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 08:06 AM   #34
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas2011 View Post
sorry, im new to this forum, but where can i find the act program?
It seems you cannot. But that's ok as Calibre has it's own lit2lrf. Just go get Calibre and you'll have a more feature rich program.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 12:09 AM   #35
roninwar
roninwar began at the beginning.

Device: Sony ereader 500
the link provided on the first post is invalid for me... I can't seem to find any other sites that hosts this lit2lrf program - can anyone help?

thank you
roninwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-16-2008, 09:02 AM   #36
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
Calibre now includes its own lit2lrf.
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 01:45 AM   #37
fairuza
fairuza began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
can someone post a link to lit2lrf-0.6.zip? i do not want to use other programs, i want to use lit2lrf specifically. thanks.
fairuza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:09 AM   #38
waykohler
waykohler began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairuza View Post
can someone post a link to lit2lrf-0.6.zip? i do not want to use other programs, i want to use lit2lrf specifically. thanks.
Hm, I'll see if I can dig up a copy. It's from 2007 so I cant promise anything.

Is people still using this tool?

/Johan
waykohler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 05:51 AM   #39
NetVicious
NetVicious began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500
Here you have it:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HTRED6XQ
NetVicious is offline   Reply With Quote