Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 04-07-2010, 01:15 PM   #16
Bittybye
Addict
Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logseman View Post
I think MikeOnyx' decision is praiseworthy. Unlike so many other releasers who hold off the bad news till the end, he's taken the bold step to announce disappointing news well in advance. He deserves some kudos.
I agree, but I would like an update. Onyx is my first choice for an ereader but I was hoping for something a little bigger than the standard 6 inch but smaller than the kindle.

I was hoping that it might be out before Christmas (or sooner)
Bittybye is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boox, onyx