Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 12-01-2013, 08:22 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Kindle Fire HD 8.9 - $160

I have an unused Kindle Fire HD 8.9 to sell. The box has never been opened, and I will include the receipt.

I got it from Gamestop when they had their sale a couple weeks back with the plan to upgrade from my KFHD 7" after giving it to my mother, but she doesn't want to replace the Kindle Fire she is using now.

Total cost in the US should not exceed $175, and that includes USPS priority shipping. Shipping cost outside the US will depend on the destination.

Paypal preferred
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:23 AM   #2
puglover333
Enthusiast
puglover333 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.puglover333 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.puglover333 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: K3 KDXG
Is this the wifi or 3G version? How many GB?
puglover333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-06-2013, 10:38 AM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Wifi, 16GB.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote