Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-07-2011, 03:46 PM   #1
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Wanted in the Kobo store: Changes by Mercedes Lackey

Attn Kobo

Changes by Mercedes Lackey has been out several days now. It's available on Amazon. I really, really want to buy this book from Kobo.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 05:34 PM   #2
ne0rmatrix
Enthusiast
ne0rmatrix exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverne0rmatrix exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverne0rmatrix exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverne0rmatrix exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverne0rmatrix exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverne0rmatrix exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverne0rmatrix exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverne0rmatrix exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverne0rmatrix exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverne0rmatrix exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverne0rmatrix exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: kobo Aura HD,Apple Ipad Mini,Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4,LG G4
agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyToews View Post
Attn Kobo

Changes by Mercedes Lackey has been out several days now. It's available on Amazon. I really, really want to buy this book from Kobo.
I want to buy this ebook too. I second that the kobo store put it out for sale
ne0rmatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-08-2011, 05:52 PM   #3
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
It looks as though the publisher has made no e-book version of this book whatesoever, either here or on Amazon. I guess it's one of those exeriements to see how much they can cripple their sales.

Edit: Found this in what looks like a Twitter feed from DAW books.

For those waiting for Mercedes' Lackey's CHANGES in ebook, our apologies for the unintentional delay. Should be available within 7-10 days.

Whatever the problem is, it looks to be affecting their other new release as well. "Legacy of Kings" also seems oddly kindle-less (kobo has it.)

Last edited by rashkae; 10-08-2011 at 06:30 PM.
rashkae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:12 PM   #4
FredO
FredO began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Tablet S, Amazon Kindle, Kobo Touch
I agree, it is sad that this book has not appeared as an ebook from any source yet. The printing houses have to realize that ebooks are here to stay, and that they cannot charge as much as a printed book for them. After all - there is no printing, transportation and warehousing involved.

Anyway, I hope we see it soon.

Fred
FredO is offline   Reply With Quote