Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-09-2010, 10:14 AM   #1
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Kindle for Blackberry

I just noticed that Amazon is offering Kindle for Blackberry. Is this something new? Or am I just behind times as much as I usually am?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 10:25 AM   #2
pedgarcia
Connoisseur
pedgarcia has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.pedgarcia has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.pedgarcia has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS-505
I believe it was released a couple weeks ago, but it works for US customers only.

Regards

Paulo
pedgarcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-09-2010, 05:11 PM   #3
fugazied
Wizard
fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPod Touch
I have an Australian friend who owns a blackberry and was disappointed by the US only aspect.

I told him he has to bite the bullet and buy a Kindle!
fugazied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:35 PM   #4
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
I just noticed that Amazon is offering Kindle for Blackberry. Is this something new? Or am I just behind times as much as I usually am?
Hey pshrynk, yes it's been out for a few weeks. It's a nice little app but between my kindle and mobipocket reader for BB I find I've not really used it much.

Quote:
Or am I just behind times as much as I usually am?
Let's just say if this was your reaction time in a fight, your first swing would be hitting the paramedics.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:48 PM   #5
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Hey pshrynk, yes it's been out for a few weeks. It's a nice little app but between my kindle and mobipocket reader for BB I find I've not really used it much.

Let's just say if this was your reaction time in a fight, your first swing would be hitting the paramedics.
Well, that's about right, then.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-14-2010, 05:04 PM   #6
KernelPanic
KernelPanic will become famous soon enoughKernelPanic will become famous soon enoughKernelPanic will become famous soon enoughKernelPanic will become famous soon enoughKernelPanic will become famous soon enoughKernelPanic will become famous soon enough

Device: Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedgarcia View Post
but it works for US customers only.
I use it in Germany w/out any problems so far.
KernelPanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 03:39 PM   #7
bookoffers
Connoisseur
bookoffers began at the beginning.

Device: NOne
Quote:
great news for those addicted reader out there and who owns a Blackberry phone...i think it is also available in Australia. and has exciting features on it
bookoffers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 05:36 PM   #8
angelad
Groupie
angelad is on a distinguished road

Device: kindle dx
Its spreading around, that's for sure.
angelad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 07:52 PM   #9
woodworthjohnca
woodworthjohnca began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2 Global