Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-27-2013, 12:28 AM   #16
brianinmaine
Evangelist
brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Touch (5.3.7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Update the firewall to allow incoming connections to port 22 over Wifi.

Actually there already is posted what you need;
The KUAL launcher and the KUAL Firewall.

On this forum you will find the details of where one person put the "allow" rule (it goes in as Rule #1 of the chain for the interface you want to use).

Sorry - we do not support the Amazon firewall here, only our own, KUAL Firewall.
I was just pointing out the fact that you were trying to help a stale post.

I do quite a bit of searching on this site also and am VERY grateful for all the help I've been given.
brianinmaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 06:32 PM   #17
Salah
Enthusiast
Salah began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4
hows this going?
Salah is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-08-2014, 07:27 PM   #18
Glorfindel
Force-Aware Elf
Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 w/SO
yeah...
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 02:42 AM   #19
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianinmaine View Post
I was just pointing out the fact that you were trying to help a stale post.

I do quite a bit of searching on this site also and am VERY grateful for all the help I've been given.
I was going to wait 2 years to reply, but it is a very slow night.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote