Notices

Old 01-26-2023, 12:16 PM   #1
smrtr-rdr
smrtr-rdr began at the beginning.

Device: Boox Tab Ultra
Hey hey

I'm here with a mission: root my Tab Ultra, and figure out how to do this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Onyx_Boox/c...timization_for

Having the 'scribble' feature on all apps with a little tweaking would be a killer app for the platform. That's the one thing that holds it back as a an android productivity tablet: things like drawing and whiteboarding are like pulling teeth, even if they do technically work.

Why Onyx hasn't done this or made it accessible in some fashion (even in a way that requires high end user effort) is anyone's guess. But, I intend to find out how well it works one way or another.

All my posts will be centered on this goal for now, especially if I reach it. Step 1: root the tab ultra. Looks like I need to figure out EDL mode, first.
smrtr-rdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 01:39 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert