Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 08-14-2010, 04:01 PM   #1
huaan
huaan has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: iRex DR800SG
iRex DR800SG on eBay

I am currently selling a used iRex DR800SG on eBay. I bought this ebook for three months, but it is frequently used only in the first month. The screen is in perfect condition.

This sell also comes with a M-Edge protective case and is upgraded to 4GB microSD card.

The linkage is here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/iRex-DR-800-SG-M...-/220654074305

Thanks for your attention.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-06-2010 at 06:15 AM.
huaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 10:19 PM   #2
MangaEbooker
Connoisseur
MangaEbooker began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
I am going to buy a Nook tomorrow but I would much rather have this, Well I am still gonna buy the nook but I have 14 days to return that, so I will be watching it. How much did this cost you new? Looks fancy and has 8 inches O_O.
MangaEbooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-14-2010, 11:00 PM   #3
huaan
huaan has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: iRex DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by MangaEbooker View Post
I am going to buy a Nook tomorrow but I would much rather have this, Well I am still gonna buy the nook but I have 14 days to return that, so I will be watching it. How much did this cost you new? Looks fancy and has 8 inches O_O.
The most exciting feature of this e-reader is the interactive touch screen. So you can easily take notes and high light sentences during reading. You can find detailed description about it on http://www.irextechnologies.com/irexdr800.
The brand new price is $399. However, iRex has gone through a bankrupt and now they no longer produce these personal readers.
If you only read novels, I would not suggest you to buy this one because Nook would be fantastic. If you read technique papers and other PDFs a lot, I think iRex 800 is the best choice currently.
huaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 06:42 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 12:57 AM   #5
MangaEbooker
Connoisseur
MangaEbooker began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by huaan View Post
The most exciting feature of this e-reader is the interactive touch screen. So you can easily take notes and high light sentences during reading. You can find detailed description about it on http://www.irextechnologies.com/irexdr800.
The brand new price is $399. However, iRex has gone through a bankrupt and now they no longer produce these personal readers.
If you only read novels, I would not suggest you to buy this one because Nook would be fantastic. If you read technique papers and other PDFs a lot, I think iRex 800 is the best choice currently.
Wow thanks for the honesty, I read Novels and Graphic Manga books. I will keep an eye on it though, thanks!
MangaEbooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert