Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 04-11-2011, 07:51 PM   #1
rikalgustir
rikalgustir began at the beginning.

Device: pico
Transfering PDB files from Calibre to Reader

Can anyone help me work out how to get the entire book from Calibre to my reader. Whenever I send it to the device I only get the first few pages. I can read the whole book on the pc, why doesn't the whole book transfer?
rikalgustir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 08:52 PM   #2
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
The content of the file is not modified when sending to a device.

If you have a non-copyrighted sample file attach it. PDB is a container format (think ZIP file) so the file your sending to your device may not be supported by the device.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert