Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 12-26-2010, 09:24 PM   #1
rogerperk
Connoisseur
rogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enough

Device: NC Rooted
storing books

Anyone know how to set the card as the default library? You would think that would be obvious. (Yeah, I know. Sets me up but what can say?)
rogerperk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 09:32 PM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Hey, good to see you again.

Are you referring to calibre?
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-26-2010, 09:43 PM   #3
rogerperk
Connoisseur
rogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Hey, good to see you again.

Are you referring to calibre?
Yeah, I'm still here! Just enjoying some time off. I'm talking about having my default library on my card and automatically dl books there. But thinking, aren't BnN books on the cloud anyway?
Old 12-26-2010, 09:47 PM   #4
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerperk View Post
Yeah, I'm still here! Just enjoying some time off. I'm talking about having my default library on my card and automatically dl books there. But thinking, aren't BnN books on the cloud anyway?
Funny you mention this. I don't see any option for downloading B&N books to the card.
Old 12-26-2010, 09:53 PM   #5
rogerperk
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Funny you mention this. I don't see any option for downloading B&N books to the card.
Well then I don't feel bad. I couldn't find any dl options though sideloading put stuff on the card and it works. But then, what does the card actually do? Just provide a storage means? I can select and use things like movies via the library but its awkward.
Advert
Old 12-26-2010, 10:01 PM   #6
SCION
Séduisant

Besides audio and video files, the card comes into play more when it's rooted. You probably want your apps and the things they do downloaded to the card.