Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Upload Help

Notices

Old 05-08-2014, 06:35 AM   #1
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Problem with Database?

I went to Browse Latest Uploads, sorted by author, and went to find our ebooks by Lucy Maud Montgomery and failed. I noticed that there are no entries for authors between Miles and Murray.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 06:40 AM   #2
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Well, I did another listing and it worked. Give me a minute.....
Advert
Old 05-08-2014, 07:20 AM   #3
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

My apologies. I apparently had not clicked to sort by author's name. The entries are almost sorted by author's name by default but not quite so it's easy to fool yourself. Or I can, at least.
Old 05-08-2014, 07:30 AM   #4
sarahzohar88
sarahzohar88 began at the beginning.

Device: samsung
Same error occurred and i am also interested to find answer to this question
sarahzohar88 is offline   Reply With Quote