Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 02-25-2011, 08:34 AM   #1
Ms M
Enthusiast
Ms M has a spectacular aura aboutMs M has a spectacular aura aboutMs M has a spectacular aura aboutMs M has a spectacular aura aboutMs M has a spectacular aura aboutMs M has a spectacular aura aboutMs M has a spectacular aura aboutMs M has a spectacular aura aboutMs M has a spectacular aura aboutMs M has a spectacular aura aboutMs M has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo WiFi
"Subscriptions not delivered...."

Please help. I have downloaded a library book (it has to be done in 30 min or I lose lending rights!!) to ADE, but when I connected my KOBO, it begins to recharge and tells me "subscriptions will not be delivered while connected"

How can I go through the download process w/o having to wait for my KOBO to recharge every time??

UPDATE:

Meanwhile, my book is on ADE (I think...) first library book download

I ejected my eReader, thinking it would "restart" the sync process, and the book was there...I guess the "recharging" screen defaults when it is syncing(???) Anyway, my book appears to be there.. Another small learning curve I guess..

Last edited by Ms M; 02-25-2011 at 08:40 AM. Reason: UPDATE....
Ms M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 08:37 AM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
As long as you selected "Manage Library" (which it sounds like you did) you can sync with ADE now.

Subscriptions refer to the Magazined and Papers delivered via WiFi; not stuff transferred via USB.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert