Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 03-13-2010, 02:56 AM   #1
scheichxodox
Zealot
scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi
Printable life size comparison of Ebook readers inside

Hi folks,

I've already made a size comparison of ebook readers here. Though it was nice to see the size difference between the readers I still couldn't imagine how a certain size would feel in my hand compared to a real book. So I made a Word-Document, took some layers with the exact display measures from the wiki and tried to fit in some text surrounded by a picture of a sample device.

Now you can include your own text (size, font, line spacing), print this document, cut it out and you have a dummy ebook reader.

I tried to orientate myself with the font towards some real books, but maybe you have a better sample text or a better font (size, spacing, align) or even other devices you would like to add. Feel free, download the DOC, fix it and upload it again.

I don't know if the device have life size, I scaled them to fit the layers, but the screens are 100% original size.

Greetz

Scheich Xodox
Attached Files
File Type: pdf display-sizes.pdf (1.14 MB, 753 views)
File Type: doc display-sizes.doc (2.64 MB, 396 views)
scheichxodox is offline   Reply With Quote