Notices

Old 03-17-2012, 10:25 AM   #1
FunkyOne
Member Retired
FunkyOne began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Converted .amz to .epub, but text won't respond to margin or spacing changes

I'm on a Nook Simple Touch.

I converted an .amz book to .epub using the basic tools package v5, and the book looked great. The only thing wrong was that the text was too close together. When I tried to change the line spacing options, the only thing that changed was the italicized text.

I converted the epub to another epub and I ended up getting the spacing issues worked out with a custom 'minimum line spacing' value of 160%, but then the new conversion won't respond to either the Nook's built in 'line spacing' or 'adjust margin' settings. My other Kindle books and Google eBooks display and change margin and line spacing properly.

Any thoughts?

Woops, can't attach the book. Sorry.

Last edited by FunkyOne; 03-17-2012 at 11:00 AM.
FunkyOne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle, line spacing, margins, nook simple touch, reflow