Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-18-2004, 02:45 PM   #1
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
Google PDF

I'm hoping someone knows the answer to this so I don't have to spend all day trying to figure it out for myself!

Y'know how when you search Google and it finds a pdf file for you and lists "View HTML" as an option? Is there a way to use Google, or something else online for that matter, to view a random (not nec. Google produced) pdf link in HTML?

It's so much easier to ctrl+f info off a page than to scan an entire pdf and find out that what you want isn't even there.

Thanks all
sUnShInE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2004, 10:42 PM   #2
Dmc
Enthusiast
Dmc knows what time it isDmc knows what time it isDmc knows what time it isDmc knows what time it isDmc knows what time it isDmc knows what time it isDmc knows what time it isDmc knows what time it isDmc knows what time it isDmc knows what time it isDmc knows what time it is

Device: Audiovox Thera/2032
I know what you mean. I spent hourse looking for something that would do that for me but I ended up just copying and pasteing the PDF into Word (which took my close to a minute on my 333Mhz :<)
Dmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert