Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 07-20-2011, 04:54 PM   #1
syclone
Zealot
syclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enough

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge iPhone 4S IPad 1 iPad 2 Nook Touch 4 Palm Pilot
Converting csv files to Vcard

I selected Froyo-mail for my PE, but soon found out that it will only accept Vcard formatted contact files. I found a very nice free utility that will convert csv to Vcard in 3 steps. It worked very well. I had over 1200 contacts that needed converting. Go to http://homepage.mac.com/phrogz/CSV2vCard_v2.html
syclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 01:42 AM   #2
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Nifty! Do I need to worry about security if I use this?

Thanks, Syclone!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-21-2011, 07:41 AM   #3
syclone
Zealot
syclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enough

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge iPhone 4S IPad 1 iPad 2 Nook Touch 4 Palm Pilot
Security

As I got into bed last night, the very same question occurred to me. My thoughts were: "Oh S--t, what did I just do?" I did a search on the URL and it seems to be be connected with Apple's Mobile ME.

I don't think I would use this utility again, unless it can be vetted.
syclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 09:37 PM   #4
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
I'm sure it's fine . . . so hard to know, these days!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 02:10 AM   #5
Maverickarbon
Maverickarbon began at the beginning.

Device: Paperwhite
If you want to convert the CSV file to vCard format then, you can use Softaken CSV to vCard Converter Software. The software Export multiple contacts in batch. Also, the user can create a single .vcf file for each contact. It allows importing various email applications and mobile Converters. Moreover, the tool compatible with Windows 10 and all below versions.
Maverickarbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert