Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-01-2010, 12:15 PM   #1
Lazer
Groupie
Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Do you like the gel covers on the older Kindles?

I should get my K3 tomorrow.... and have been thinking the silicone gel cover for it would be a good idea once they become available.

For those of you that have experience with these, I would appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks,

L

Last edited by Lazer; 09-01-2010 at 12:52 PM.
Lazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 01:36 AM   #2
fairy_dreams
fairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle 3 3G
I had a (pink) silicone cover for my K2 and absolutely LOVED it.

It provided traction (which should be no problem with the K3 since its back is rubberized), but most importantly, it kept my Kindle pristine and completely clean I didn't mind lending my Kindle out to family and friends because they only touched the silicone and that gave me a piece of mind.

It was very light weight and didn't bog down the Kindle in weight or look. I am getting a silicone cover for my K3 once it becomes available. I highly recommend them!
fairy_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2010, 01:53 PM   #3
flandroid
Connoisseur
flandroid has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.flandroid has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.flandroid has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 2/3/4/PW3
I have one of these for my K2, and I like it quite a bit. Wish they had been $9 when I got mine though.
flandroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 01:55 PM   #4
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
I like the feel of the plastic more than the skin. I got the skin on my old one to cover up the white. I like the graphite on the new one so I won't be getting a skin.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:17 PM   #5
robb01
Connoisseur
robb01 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I had one of them, liked it pretty well
robb01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert