Notices

Old 10-05-2012, 01:36 PM   #1
SMR
SMR began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Thumbs up [KT] Saying "Thank You" to all devs

Hello ixtab, Yifan Lu
and all the others who take part at the great work on the Kindle Touch

I'd like to say thank you, thank you, thank you !

The day before yesterday I took my soon one year old KT and rushed through your instructions to upgrade it after udating the firmware from 5.0.4, over 5.1.0 to 5.1.2.
It took me about 3h (due to the fact, that it had to be booted several times ).

I really have to say, that your instructions are clearly understandable (especially by using the wiki and linking to the main threads).

After my time spending to that, my KT now works very fine, without ads, with my own screensavers, with better fonts and of course with all the stuff of the JBpatch. There were no problems while jailbraking and installing everything. The only thing is not to loose the thread

Yesterday I did the same with my wifes KT .... in 1h Great !

The only thing I miss is that my KT could fly to the place where I like to read

So again and I'm looking forward to the things coming ...

Last edited by SMR; 10-05-2012 at 01:42 PM.
SMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:09 PM   #2
SMR
SMR began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
By the way ... I've read something about donating some $ or €. Where can I do it - I'd like to
SMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-05-2012, 02:21 PM   #3
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMR View Post
By the way ... I've read something about donating some $ or €. Where can I do it - I'd like to
Both yifanlu and ixtab have web pages where they can accept donations. (http://yifan.lu and http://ixtab.tk). Donations help, because yifanlu paid for his kindle touch with donations, and ixtab is getting a paperwhite with his donations. So donations accelerate development on new kindle models.

I only accept karma at this time.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote