Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 08-17-2012, 02:41 PM   #1
jbsavitz
Connoisseur
jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, Onyx Boox M92 and i62HD
i62HD problem with connection to WiFi and hidden SSID

I'm using the lastest version of the i62HD firmware and noticed there is a problem with connecting to WiFi networks that don't broadcast the network SSID. There use to be a similar problem with the M92, which was fixed in the last release (Onyx Europe) of their firmware. For some reason this fix was not replicated to the Onyx i62HD firmware build.

Please advise if anyone else is able to replicate this problem.
jbsavitz is offline   Reply With Quote