Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-12-2012, 05:08 AM   #76
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo. Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
thanks

Downloaded and installed.
It works fine..
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:53 AM   #77
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo. Galaxy Tab S 8.4
erm on second thoughts it's not fine, I have ebooks loaded on the sd card, it randomly reboots every now and then. went back to 2.1.1 and it's stable again.

Oh well, better wait for a fixed version. shame tho it was really quick.
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-12-2012, 06:32 AM   #78
owly
Guru
owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 2, Kobo Aura H2O
STILL haven't gotten the update.
owly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:35 AM   #79
HoyPhoto
HoyPhoto is less competitive than you.HoyPhoto is less competitive than you.HoyPhoto is less competitive than you.HoyPhoto is less competitive than you.HoyPhoto is less competitive than you.HoyPhoto is less competitive than you.HoyPhoto is less competitive than you.HoyPhoto is less competitive than you.HoyPhoto is less competitive than you.HoyPhoto is less competitive than you.HoyPhoto is less competitive than you.

Device: Kobo Touch
In Canada and so far no update. I use Kobo Desktop to check for the update, assuming that's also valid what with everyone talking about updates via Wifi. Bought it in February from Chapters online.

Kelly
HoyPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:20 AM   #80
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Still no update for me either. I tried it again a few hours ago.

I got the "interim" update the first time I linked up, to 2.0.4, but nothing since. Fortunately I haven't had the problems many others have had, so I'm just going on reading and checking up once every day or so.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-12-2012, 12:30 PM   #81
YarnerT
YarnerT is a marvel to beholdYarnerT is a marvel to beholdYarnerT is a marvel to beholdYarnerT is a marvel to beholdYarnerT is a marvel to beholdYarnerT is a marvel to beholdYarnerT is a marvel to beholdYarnerT is a marvel to beholdYarnerT is a marvel to beholdYarnerT is a marvel to beholdYarnerT is a marvel to behold

Hi everyone, I've been checking for the update every day (Canada) and still haven't got it as of late last night. Has anyone else in Canada got it yet? I'm not complaining. I'm just excited to see what's changed and how it works.
YarnerT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:11 PM   #82
lar3ry
Enthusiast
lar3ry got an A in P-Chem.lar3ry got an A in P-Chem.lar3ry got an A in P-Chem.lar3ry got an A in P-Chem.lar3ry got an A in P-Chem.lar3ry got an A in P-Chem.lar3ry got an A in P-Chem.lar3ry got an A in P-Chem.lar3ry got an A in P-Chem.lar3ry got an A in P-Chem.lar3ry got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Kobo WiFi and Kobo Touch
The 99 Song

Kobo upgrades remind me of an old song...

99 little bug in the code.
99 little bugs.
Fix one bug, compile it again.
104 little bugs in the code

104 little bugs in the code...

I'l stick with my 1.9.?? with the patch, thanks, and I won't be connecting to Kobo's site again.
lar3ry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:25 PM   #83
RangoX
RangoX is a glorious beacon of lightRangoX is a glorious beacon of lightRangoX is a glorious beacon of lightRangoX is a glorious beacon of lightRangoX is a glorious beacon of lightRangoX is a glorious beacon of lightRangoX is a glorious beacon of lightRangoX is a glorious beacon of lightRangoX is a glorious beacon of lightRangoX is a glorious beacon of lightRangoX is a glorious beacon of light

So I guess now we are waiting for version 2.1.5.
RangoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 03:35 PM   #84
cehem
cehem began at the beginning.

still no update for me either.
kobo bought in France, via Fnac stores in June 2012.

i didn't get the interim update either :|
cehem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 04:14 PM   #85
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by cehem View Post
still no update for me either.
kobo bought in France, via Fnac stores in June 2012.

i didn't get the interim update either :|
You most likely don't need the interim update. The interim update was only made for certain devices that had problems in their original firmware. Your device is relatively very new, so I don't think it will have the problems.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:17 PM   #86
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangoX View Post
So I guess now we are waiting for version 2.1.5.
Nah, we will wait for a new device to be released with version 3.0.0 and hope the Touch and Glo get it too
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:20 PM   #87
Jaden
Evangelist
Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Another bug: Can't select a word in the bottom line to have it translated. If any word gets selected at all, it's the first word in the line.

Sometimes it's possible to select the word after the menu has opened, but not always...
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:45 PM   #88
TongueTied
Zealot
TongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by lar3ry View Post
Kobo upgrades remind me of an old song...

99 little bug in the code.
99 little bugs.
Fix one bug, compile it again.
104 little bugs in the code

104 little bugs in the code...
love it
TongueTied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 09:25 AM   #89
mXb
Addict
mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ex-Kobo Touch-Nook Simple Touch-Kobo Mini-Retina Mini
Reading this forum every day waiting for something to happen, I'm beginning to lose touch with reality.

Are you sure we aren't in the Twilight Zone/ alternate reality ?
mXb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 10:42 AM   #90
ottdmk
Wizard
ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus, Lenovo Tab M8 HD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1sf2CzEq0w

Sorry, couldn't resist.
ottdmk is offline   Reply With Quote