Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 01-12-2014, 02:25 PM   #1
Bosselady
Bosselady doesn't litterBosselady doesn't litter

Device: Nook HD+
Trouble with V1.19

I just dl'd newest version yesterday and I am trying to add books to my library but it won't complete the action.

Anyone else having this problem?
Bosselady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 02:38 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
No
IMHO you just may just have a bad install
Treat it like:
http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq....ing-on-windows

The other case is your Security software's automatic updated and now blocks some Calibres actions.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-12-2014, 02:52 PM   #3
Bosselady
Bosselady doesn't litterBosselady doesn't litter

Device: Nook HD+
I always turn off my shields when I DL the new version and haven't ever had a problem until now. I re downloaded 3 times last night with no benefit.

I uninstalled and intalled again, loaded my backup and turned off shields. The add feature works fine now.
Bosselady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 03:29 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Thanks for the success report

Not usually needed, but after (a needed) uninstalling,
I check that the calibre2 folder is really gone from the programs folder .
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote