Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 10-05-2010, 12:52 AM   #1
Erina
Erina began at the beginning.

Device: None
Rearranging Books in Kindle for Ipad app

I have 13 books from a series on my Kindle for Ipad app which are sorted alphabetically - I want to sort them into chrono order of content. Blowed if I can work out how to do it.

Any clues ? Thx for any assistance
Erina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 02:19 AM   #2
kathyfitz
Electronics Whore
kathyfitz doesn't litterkathyfitz doesn't litter

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad, iPad mini, iPhone5, Kindle3
On the Home screen, in the middle of the bottom, it says "Sorted by" with the options of "Recent", "Title" or "Author". Tap whatever option is showing to bring up a menu with all the options. Then simple tap "Recent" to sort with your most recent book at the top.
kathyfitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-05-2010, 04:35 AM   #3
Erina
Erina began at the beginning.

Device: None
Thankyou Kathy. Much appreciated
Erina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 11:57 AM   #4
JMikeD
Evangelist
JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: Various and sundry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erina View Post
I have 13 books from a series on my Kindle for Ipad app which are sorted alphabetically - I want to sort them into chrono order of content. Blowed if I can work out how to do it.
If you are asking about chronological sorting in publication order, then it can’t be done without changing the titles of the books.
JMikeD is offline   Reply With Quote