Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-26-2012, 06:21 PM   #1
mtabler
mtabler began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle for ipad
One Tree is Free today Dec 26

My new book, One Tree, is free today on Amazon!
http://www.amazon.com/Illustrated-Ch...ldren%27s+book

Teachable moments mixed with humor help children see the importance of mending friendships.

Instead of storing acorns, a carefree squirrel named Stick enjoys eating junk food all summer. In the winter, he depends on the food his family saved and he learns the value of saying “I’m sorry” and forgiveness. The story continues when none of the squirrels can find enough food to eat and Stick sees a courageous way to make up for his irresponsibility. Delightful illustrations bring giggles and compliment this character-building story making it a great gift for preschool, kindergarten and on up!

Last edited by mtabler; 12-26-2012 at 06:30 PM. Reason: image too wide
mtabler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 06:44 PM   #2
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Thank you. Downloaded, read, reviewed! A simplified / moderenized ant and grasshopper of sorts. Well done great illustrations and even a dancing owl!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:53 PM   #3
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
Thanks! It looks really cute. I'll review it after I read it with my grandson.
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 08:13 PM   #4
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Thanks; this time the link works
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:03 PM   #5
mtabler
mtabler began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle for ipad
Thank you, Kenny! I greatly appreciate the Amazon review. :-)
mtabler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cheap children's books, teach kids responsibility