Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 11-24-2023, 03:48 PM   #1
Lily7
Zealot
Lily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmos

Device: Kindle Voyage, Paperwhite 5th gen, Kobo Libra 2
How to find books that have less than X number of tags?

I can't seem to find or figure out how to find books that have LESS than X number of tags. I use quality check to find books that have excess tags, so how do I do the reverse? I know I can also use QC to find books with 0 tags, but I want to find the books that only have 1-5 tags. Thanks!

Last edited by Lily7; 11-24-2023 at 03:50 PM.
Lily7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2023, 04:21 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
See calibre user manual: Search & sort

I did a browser find for 'less' and found this:

Quote:
You can search for the number of items in multiple-valued fields such as tags using the character # then using the same syntax as numeric fields. For example, to find all books with more than 4 tags use tags:#>4. To find all books with exactly 10 tags use tags:#=10.
BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-24-2023, 04:29 PM   #3
Lily7
Zealot
Lily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmos

Device: Kindle Voyage, Paperwhite 5th gen, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
See calibre user manual: Search & sort

I did a browser find for 'less' and found this:

BR
That's exactly what I was looking for, thank you! I must have not used the "find" feature properly.
Lily7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2023, 04:48 PM   #4
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
My fading memory sees me reaching for browser find with ever greater frequency, which, if nothing else, improves my proficiency at doing that.

Now, where did I put those apples I bought yesterday

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote