Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Other formats

Notices

Old 09-15-2009, 11:56 AM   #1
eksor
Connoisseur
eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs700, i-mate JAMin, smartq v7, GeeksPhone Zero, iPad 3rd Gen
plucker to something

Hi:

I've been searching something to convert a plucker document to any format with graphics. I've seen "explode" tool but I was unable to download. Googling for it I found (in Google cache) a conversion matrix (from mobileread) with plucker row (from) empty (to), I guess that no app exists then.

I've been reading downloaded sites (even wikipedia articles) or decompiled chm's (converted to plucker with plucker desktop or sunrise xp ) in wm5 with vedemecum, that works really fine for me.

I wish to read the same books with my prs700.

Sunrise xp is suposed to save the downloaded html's jpg's and so in a cache. Then I could feed calibre with that files. I was unable to do this.

I am not able to download wikipedia articles (with links) with calibre command line tool, wget, etc.

Any idea?

Thanks.
eksor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 12:03 PM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
The windows explode utility is attached to one of the posts to explode - plucker to html.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-18-2009, 03:52 AM   #3
eksor
Connoisseur
eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs700, i-mate JAMin, smartq v7, GeeksPhone Zero, iPad 3rd Gen
Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
The windows explode utility is attached to one of the posts to explode - plucker to html.
My mistake, I only saw the link to the registration-needed hosting site.

Thanks again.
eksor is offline   Reply With Quote