Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-24-2008, 08:34 AM   #1321
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
I give up, what's brown and sounds like a bell?
Dung(gggggg)!

Old Monty Python joke, but I can't remember what movie it is from now.
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:17 AM   #1322
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
I give up, what's brown and sounds like a bell?

Say, what happended to AVATARS for ZELDA_PINWHEEL! Are there no more elegant pectoral....er, pictorial depictions for our Queen? What if Zelda runs out and has to start using the discarded remains of avatars past (the dreaded DRAP)?? What if this thread ends with this, a final post in a desperate plea for help? What if this is my last cup of coffee for the morning and the caffeine buzz starts to wear off? How could you - yes, I'm talking to YOU! - let this all happen? Oh, the humanity of it all!
Well, she sorta rejected my bears and outhouses in the woods theme, so I'm pouting.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:24 PM   #1323
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
She hasn't used my "riding a llama" picture yet, I don't think.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:31 PM   #1324
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Ohhh, is the tide turning on avatars for ZP? Yes, my heart shaped one never saw the light of day, after that initial post too!

If it's not in France, can it still be called a french revolution...
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:38 PM   #1325
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
You have it all wrong. The object isn't to have Zelda use all of the avatars we've made for her. No, it's to make sure that we are always providing her with fresh, new avatars so that she may choose from those in her basket at her whim. The burden is on us, not her. She is, afterall, our Queen! So come on, people, let's pony up (llama up?) some more elegant avatars.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:45 PM   #1326
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
She is, afterall, our Queen!
Did I just hear her say, "Let them eat CAKE..."
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:47 PM   #1327
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
No, the phrase has been modernised for a new and hip audience. She now says,

"LET THEM EAT HOT LEAD, MOTHERFRAKKERS!"

Cheers,
Marc (Vociferous denial from our Queen in 3...2...)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:01 PM   #1328
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
You have it all wrong. The object isn't to have Zelda use all of the avatars we've made for her. No, it's to make sure that we are always providing her with fresh, new avatars so that she may choose from those in her basket at her whim. The burden is on us, not her. She is, afterall, our Queen! So come on, people, let's pony up (llama up?) some more elegant avatars.
aw, thanks vr !!! glad to know who's got my back when the tide turns !! i'm doing my best to change avatars regularly but i want all of these fine pictorial representations to have their day (/week/month) in the sun after all, don't you ? i promise to change avatars in the next few days anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
No, the phrase has been modernised for a new and hip audience. She now says,

"LET THEM EAT HOT LEAD, MOTHERFRAKKERS!"

Cheers,
Marc (Vociferous denial from our Queen in 3...2...)
...1 !

now really, when have i ever been that kind of queen ??
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:33 PM   #1329
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
...1 !

now really, when have i ever been that kind of queen ??
True. The "Missionary" force I've organised for you - comprising of innumerable Tech-Warrior Legions and Mechano-plasma RoBotallions and Dark Energy Waveform Deathsquads - doesn't officially exist, it being strictly a "black ops" affair ostensibly to assist the High Gibbonate in the peaceful dissemination of the Glorious Message of the Incarnation of the Primary Goddess in Your Highness. Also, despite the variety, absolutely none of their weapons (of peace) use "hot lead" in projectile form.

Jet-powered boots though! Remember the jet-powered boots! So you must be some kind of queen.

Cheers,
High Gibbonate and CEO Montsnmags Enterprises (Armoury Division)
Old 09-25-2008, 01:33 AM   #1330
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
True. The "Missionary" force I've organised for you - comprising of innumerable Tech-Warrior Legions and Mechano-plasma RoBotallions and Dark Energy Waveform Deathsquads - doesn't officially exist, it being strictly a "black ops" affair ostensibly to assist the High Gibbonate in the peaceful dissemination of the Glorious Message of the Incarnation of the Primary Goddess in Your Highness. Also, despite the variety, absolutely none of their weapons (of peace) use "hot lead" in projectile form.

Jet-powered boots though! Remember the jet-powered boots! So you must be some kind of queen.

Cheers,
High Gibbonate and CEO Montsnmags Enterprises (Armoury Division)
Gee Marc.... I don't know how to react to that, you totally left out the shoulder carried tactical nuclear weapons, I am so disapointed in you...
Old 09-25-2008, 02:14 AM   #1331
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
Gee Marc.... I don't know how to react to that, you totally left out the shoulder carried tactical nuclear weapons, I am so disapointed in you...
Oh, the nuclear weapons aren't "tactical" - they're just for fun, like when I want to blow shit up. Quick, Slite, go check the your letterbox (make sure you're wearing radiation-proof underpants, over your googly bits and your on your head).

Cheers,
Marc (a.k.a General Affray of the Queen Zee Special Armed Forces, and Quantum Field Marshall of Montsnmags Enterprises, Marketing Division...shh, don't tell anyone)
Old 09-25-2008, 02:35 AM   #1332
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?

Quote:
Oh, the nuclear weapons aren't "tactical" - they're just for fun, like when I want to blow shit up. Quick, Slite, go check the your letterbox (make sure you're wearing radiation-proof underpants, over your googly bits and your on your head).

Cheers,
Marc (a.k.a General Affray of the Queen Zee Special Armed Forces, and Quantum Field Marshall of Montsnmags Enterprises, Marketing Division...shh, don't tell anyone)
I always wear radiation-proof undies, must protect them googly bits y'know?

Not that I plan to be a dad again (heaven forbid), been there, done that, result is currently 2 teenagers *shiver* And I didnt even get a t-shirt! But just to be on the safe side when googly bits are involved.
Old 09-25-2008, 03:34 AM   #1333
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
I always wear radiation-proof undies, must protect them googly bits y'know?
Are the Googly bits something to do with a Famous Search Engine. If so, do they know you got some of their bits? Do you, perchance have a cunning plan to make use of them?
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:54 AM   #1334
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
Are the Googly bits something to do with a Famous Search Engine. If so, do they know you got some of their bits? Do you, perchance have a cunning plan to make use of them?
Beats me, was Marc that started on the googly bits, but I liked the name, so I decided to stea... errr... borrow it.

But if it IS related to a certain search enging company, I'm sure we will all be aware of the fact when the legal division of said company comes down on us like a ton of squirrels

And then we can all blame Marc! YAY!
Old 09-25-2008, 04:15 AM   #1335
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
But if it IS related to a certain search engine company, I'm sure we will all be aware of the fact when the legal division of said company comes down on us like a ton of squirrels
Are you saying that there may be a serious risk of an incoming? Specially an evil(1) of legally trained squirrels?? This needs to be over in evil incarnate.

I say we should prepare the defenses. Well, when I say we I mean you; I'm retreating to the bunker, locking and bolting the doors and generally hiding like a devout coward.
Quote:
And then we can all blame Marc! YAY!
Is that safe?

What are the odds on Marc vs the Famous Search Engine?

(1)Okay, okay so its (probably) a dray of squirrels (well its certainly where the live), but an evil of squirrels is much more appropriate.
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
duck!, fun with avatars, thwack!, unutterable silliness, zelda