Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 12-04-2010, 03:22 PM   #46
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
...I enjoy seeing reproductions of covers from past eras. I just wouldn't use it to influence my decision to read the book.
Let me be more specific. I enjoy the artwork of the first edition paperbacks. For example, 60s paperbacks had their style. I read a 60s spy novel last month (The Ninth Directive by Adam Hall), and I would have enjoyed seeing the cover that went with it then. I have no interest in the new cover it is now sold with.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote