Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Is chicken soup an abomination?
Yes 5 15.63%
Yes 8 25.00%
The blue one next to the fish 19 59.38%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-30-2010, 11:15 AM   #106
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
The only thing white on you are your undies, in fact I don't even see any wings, all of which, of course, calls into question the "WARRIOR" part as well. Maybe it should be "the scrawny armed, yellow, chickenish creature of embellishment"

Hmm... where did I put my Big Bertha golf club ... seems to be a pesky golf ball nattering at me. Just a quick chip shot into the water hazard ....

Keep head down, swing, THWACK, splash.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 11:16 AM   #107
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
De-evolution perhaps?
Protective camouflage! Who would guess the terror lurking under these soft feathers!
Advert
Old 08-30-2010, 11:50 AM   #108
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Toxic body odor and no bladder control?
recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 12:23 PM   #109
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick View Post
They probably called it character building or some such none sense too right?

ummmm yes
The only thing white on you are your undies, in fact I don't even see any wings, all of which, of course, calls into question the "WARRIOR" part as well. Maybe it should be "the scrawny armed, yellow, chickenish creature of embellishment"

remember this IS a confused little bear

Now your running a chicken bordello?
hopefully!
Quote:
Originally Posted by recluse View Post
Toxic body odor and no bladder control?
no, that would be my MIL. the last bit at least
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 12:30 PM   #110
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
no, that would be my MIL. the last bit at least
You still there dealing with that?
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-30-2010, 12:43 PM   #111
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Quote:
You still there dealing with that?
oh yeah. I'll be here through Friday night at least. we found out on Saturday that there might be another trial and that would possibly leave me here another 7-10 days. I will NOT stay beyond another 2 weeks
Old 08-30-2010, 12:48 PM   #112
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
oh yeah. I'll be here through Friday night at least. we found out on Saturday that there might be another trial and that would possibly leave me here another 7-10 days. I will NOT stay beyond another 2 weeks
Old 08-30-2010, 01:12 PM   #113
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite

This should fend off those pesky killer chicken. (And cook them at the same time.)
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:15 PM   #114
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

Quote:
what that I won't stay any longer?
Old 08-30-2010, 01:17 PM   #115
kennyc

Quote:
what that I won't stay any longer?
Just that it has become complicated and lengthy...
Old 08-30-2010, 01:18 PM   #116
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post

This should fend off those pesky killer chicken. (And cook them at the same time.)
Old 08-30-2010, 01:18 PM   #117
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

Quote:
Just that it has become complicated and lengthy...
yeah, I'm not a real happy camper. I'll be able to tell some stories after I leave
Old 08-30-2010, 02:12 PM   #118
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:

Somebody dropped the lighter fluid on the grill!!!
Old 08-30-2010, 02:29 PM   #119
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
Where do we send the care packages?

Quote:

I like it, is there a second nozzle that shoots barbecue sauce as well?
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:35 PM   #120
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick View Post
Where do we send the care packages?

I like it, is there a second nozzle that shoots barbecue sauce as well?
I think there's an app for that.