Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-29-2009, 10:36 PM   #1
tselling
Addict
tselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enough

Device: NookColor (MiRage/CM7.2 & Moon+ Reader Pro)
Save to disk and Tags

For putting ebooks on an SD card for use on my jetBook, I am using {tags}/{title} - {authors} to drop my ebooks into directories like Fantasy, Science Fiction, etc. But I have found for my /tags an underscore is added making the directories "_Fantasy" and "_Science Fiction". The "/" is needed if I use send to device so I don't want to remove it from the tags themselves. Is it possible for Calibre to just omit the / rather than putting in an underscore?
tselling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 10:16 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Will be fixed in next release.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-30-2009, 09:05 PM   #3
tselling
Addict
tselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enough

Device: NookColor (MiRage/CM7.2 & Moon+ Reader Pro)
great, Thanks!
tselling is offline   Reply With Quote