Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-19-2011, 07:46 PM   #31
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy?
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 01:59 PM   #32
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Terminator View Post
Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy?
Nope.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-24-2011, 11:42 PM   #33
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Maybe give a new hint.
Old 07-25-2011, 05:18 PM   #34
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Guess this book was a bad choice. There are so many on these forums that are fans I didn't figure on it being this hard, I guess only a few folks are visiting this thread. I don't know that any other quotes are going to help and can't think of other hints so I'll just post the book and someone can jump in with something new...

Flag in Exile by David Weber - Honor Harrington Book 5
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 06:43 PM   #35
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
How about this one:

"When I had attained the age of seventeen my parents resolved that I should become a student at the university of Ingolstadt. I had hitherto attended the schools of Geneva, but my father thought it necessary for the completion of my education that I should be made acquainted with other customs than those of my native country. "
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-25-2011, 08:03 PM   #36
The Terminator
Retired

I think I know that one but I can't remember the name.
Old 07-25-2011, 08:51 PM   #37
Hamlet53
Nameless Being

For some reason that makes me think of Frankenstein by Mary Shelly.
Old 07-26-2011, 03:40 AM   #38
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
For some reason that makes me think of Frankenstein by Mary Shelly.
Yep, you got it Hamlet53. Your turn.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:13 AM   #39
Hamlet53
Nameless Being

Sorry I did not catch this earlier today. New book:

Quote:
"I wish I owned half of that dog."

"Why?" somebody asked.

"Because I would kill my half."
Old 08-05-2011, 11:27 AM   #40
The Terminator
Retired

The wonderful wizard of oz.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:52 PM   #41
Hamlet53
Nameless Being

Quote:
The wonderful wizard of oz.
Thought this thread was expired. Nope not Wizard of Oz. Next quote:

Quote:
Whoever has lived long enough to find out what life is, knows how deep a debt of gratitude we owe to Adam, the first great benefactor of our race. He brought death into the world.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:02 PM   #42
The Terminator
Retired

Ok lets inject some life back into this thread .

Here's an easy one (They seem to be more fun) " The murderer is with us-on the train now...."
Old 08-10-2011, 11:40 PM   #43
The Terminator
Retired

Come on! this is easy.
Old 08-11-2011, 04:19 PM   #44
The Terminator
Retired

"Mon ami, if you wish to catch a rabbit you put a ferret into the hole, and if the rabbit is there -- he runs. That is all I have done."
Old 08-11-2011, 04:21 PM   #45
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Ok lets inject some life back into this thread .

Here's an easy one (They seem to be more fun) " The murderer is with us-on the train now...."
Murder on the Orient Express?
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote